It’s been a while since I put a project on this blog but over the past few months I have acquired a few keyboards to fix.
I bought another project Roland D-70 about half a year ago. I’ve fixed one a few years back and this one also has problems with the keys. I thought it would make a nice midi controller for my Roland FA-06 so I bought it.
I bought this stand a few weeks ago. The ad said it was an Ultimate keyboard stand but I thought I was a Jaspers because I couldn’t find any Ultimate keyboard stand online that looks anything like the picture above 🙂
This week a Roland Juno Stage came in the mail. I bought it from a guy who gigged it a lot and he said it had a rough life on stage. Came with some minor defects but they are all fixable.
Got my hands on a Roland D-20 this week. It was very cheap and it’s the last D-series synthesizer I haven’t owned yet so I bought it 🙂
Today I bought 2 Roland A-33 Midi Keyboard controllers. They both have issues and therefore where very cheap. I might keep one if I can repair both of them because they have a nice 76 semi weighted keybed and some other features that make them cool 🙂
In my search for the last missing SN-U110 cards I bought a Roland U-110 with 4 cards. Three of which I already own but with the SN-U110-09 Guitar & Keyboards card that came with it I now have 14 out of 15 cards. I thought I just sell the U-110 and the three other cards and make a little profit. Until the U-110 arrived securely wrapped in a plastic bag :’)